Parish Mission Trip to Romania
Some of our young people returned from a summer mission trip to Romania where they have been working at an orphanage run by the charity GLIA (God's Love in Action). They went with others from St Wilf's, St Francis and Horley Baptist Churches.
St Bart's is one of the churches in Horley supporting the Foodbank being coordinated by Horley Methodist Church.
There is a bin in church for donations. Particular requests are tinned sweetcorn and hot chocolate!! All donations or non-perishable food are welcome.
St Bart’s is a lively evangelical Anglican Church, forming part of the Horley Team Ministry with our sister churches St Wilfrid's and St Francis.
For information about the Parish of Horley, our team of three churches and activities please see our Parish website.
We are part of a strong ecumenical group of churches with the joint vision of bringing the Gospel of Christ to Horley and beyond.
We are in the Deanery of Reigate in the Diocese of Southwark of the Church of England. The parish covers Horley town and Gatwick Airport.
St Bart's can offer you a chance to meet with our living God in different ways, including:
- A very warm welcome
- A mixture of traditional and informal, contemporary services
- Vibrant worship
- Prayer ministry
- Sunday School activites we call Fusion
- Crèche area in the church
- Mid-week prayer, teaching and small group sessions
- Mums and babes group
- Alpha courses to explore the Christian faith
- Social events, including quiz nights, Passover Meal, Harvest Supper and involvement in Horley town centre events such as St George’s Day
- Coffee, tea and cake!