Welcome to St Bart's Church
St Bart’s is a lively evangelical Anglican Church, forming part of the Horley Team Ministry with our sister churches St. Wilfrid's and St. Francis.
For information about the Parish of Horley and our team of three churches please see our Parish website or click here to see the Parish newsletter.
We are also part of a strong ecumenical group of churches with the joint vision of bringing the Gospel of Christ to Horley and the surrounding area.
We are in the Deanery of Reigate in the Diocese of Southwark of the Church of England. The parish covers Horley town and Gatwick Airport.
St Bart's can offer you a chance to meet with our living God in different ways, including:
- A very warm welcome
- A mixture of traditional and informal, contemporary services
- Vibrant worship
- Prayer ministry
- Sunday School activites we call Fusion
- Crèche area in the church
- Mid-week prayer, teaching and small group sessions
- Mums and babes group
- Alpha courses to explore the Christian faith
- Social events, including quiz nights, Passover Meal, Harvest Supper and involvement in Horley town centre events such as St George’s Day
- Coffee and cake!