St Bart's is one of the churches in Horley supporting the new Foodbank being coordinated by Horley Methodist Church.
It replaces the food store cupboard we kept at Bart's for some time. Visitors needing support in this way will be directed to the Methodist Church in Victoria Road.
The church was recently unsuccessful in being given a £100,000 grant from the Government to repair its roof and spire. It is work that has needed to be done for some time, so now we consider what we do next. Please join us in prayer move forward with this exciting project.
For information about the Parish of Horley, our team of three churches and activities please see our Parish website.
We are part of a strong ecumenical group of churches with the joint vision of bringing the Gospel of Christ to Horley and beyond.
We are in the Deanery of Reigate in the Diocese of Southwark of the Church of England. The parish covers Horley town and Gatwick Airport.
St Bart's can offer you a chance to meet with our living God in different ways, including:
- A very warm welcome
- A mixture of traditional and informal, contemporary services
- Vibrant worship
- Prayer ministry
- Sunday School activites we call Fusion
- Crèche area in the church
- Mid-week prayer, teaching and small group sessions
- Mums and babes group
- Alpha courses to explore the Christian faith
- Social events, including quiz nights, Passover Meal, Harvest Supper and involvement in Horley town centre events such as St George’s Day
- Coffee, tea and cake!